How to start a business in Kansas

Unless you establish your business as a sole proprietorship or a general partnership, you must register with the Kansas Secretary of State . Corporations must file Articles of Incorporation, LLCs must file Articles of Organization, and Limited Partnerships must file Certificates of Limited Partnership. Filings are available online.

Custom Search
Raven Tools SEO Tools